Terms of the site use
NNG means NNG Software Developing and Commercial Limited Liability Company
Registered office: H-1037 Budapest, Szépvölgyi út 35-37, Hungary
Court of registration: Budapest-Capital Regional Court (Fővárosi Törvényszék)
Company registration number: Cg.01-09-891838
Tax number: 13357845-2-44
Email address: email@example.com
Partner means NNG North-America, Inc. Partner is a subsidiary of NNG.
Registered office: 20502 NE 72nd Ave, Battle Ground, WA 98604-5223, USA
Court of registration: State of Washington
Unified Business ID: 602 565 482
Tax number: 20-2059252 (EIN number)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Site means uxatlas.nng.com and its subdomains.
Software means the software that can be downloaded from the Site.
Tool means information related to the Software that can be downloaded from the Site.
User or “you” means a registered visitor of the Site.
USE OF THE SITE
- Purpose of this document
- This document lays down the terms of the use of the Site. Please read these terms and conditions carefully!
- By using the Site in any manner, you accept all the terms and conditions herein. You also agree that we may amend and/or revise this document at our discretion, and you agree to be bound by these revisions and amendments. We suggest visiting the Site frequently for the latest information.
- If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, we request that you immediately cease using the Site.
- Operation of the Site
- The Site is operated by NNG and Partner (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controllers”).
- Services provided by the Site
- Possibility to subscribe to newsletters;
- Possibility to contact the Data Controllers;
- Possibility to download the Software, tutorials, Tools (and any other documentation the Data Controllers may provide) offered on the Site.
- Content available on the Site
- The texts, illustrations, and pictures displayed on the Site are for information purposes only, and shall not be considered as an offer. The Data Controllers do not make any representation regarding the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of the content available on the Site. The Data Controllers reserve the right to change such information at any time, without prior notice. The information published on the Site may refer to products, programs, or services that are not available in your country. Such reference does not imply that the Data Controllers intend to sell such products, programs, or services in your country.
- The Data Controllers shall not be liable for any direct or consequential damage, loss of profit, or additional costs, or damage of any kind resulting from the use of the Site, or of false, incorrect, or incomplete content.
- The User’s obligations
- You agree not to interfere with, disrupt, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or of the networks connected to the Site, and you agree to abide to all security policies.
- The User may not upload or otherwise publish any content on the Site, which is illegal in any way (copyrighted or illegal due to moral or other reasons).
- Limiting User access
The Data Controllers may at any time limit your access to the Site or some parts of the Site at their sole discretion, as appropriate or necessary for security or business reasons, as a result of any alleged or suspected breach of these terms, or to protect intellectual property. The Site may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts, or all of the Site without prior notice, or any liability therefor.
- Availability of the Site
We do not guarantee 24/7 reliable operation, availability, or uptime of the Site, but we make all reasonable efforts to ensure high availability.